Christianity Every Day is your source for inspirational and educational articles and devotionals as well as other products and services. For example, we offer professional editing, manuscript typing and publishing services. Additionally, we provide IT technical support to Christian businesses and individuals.
A little more about Christianity Every Day’ Leaders
Pamela Rose Williams is a wife, mother, and grandmother. She and her husband, Dr. Michael L. Williams, have served in Christian ministry since 2001. She has a Bachelor’s Degree in Christian Education and spends most of her time as a professional editor and writer, working with many Christian authors and artists. She also uses her extensive experience in information technology providing Christ-centered teaching tools and resources for people all over the world.
Dr. Michael L. Williams is a pastor, author, Christian educator and Biblical counselor who has served in ministry since 2001. Dr. Mike holds under-graduate through post graduate degrees in Christian Education and formerly worked as a nurse. Dr. Mike is the Senior Pastor of Selah Mountain Ministries, which he founded in March of 2010 in Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA (www.selahmountain.org). In addition to counseling, he teaches how to overcome life issues Biblically on topics such as anger management, marriage, addictions, and other subjects typically referred to as mental illnesses. Dr. Mike has worked in the information technology field for many years and he uses his talents and experience in the ministry for the glory of the Lord. Dr. Mike and his wife, Pamela Rose, live in Albuquerque, New Mexico and they have children and grandchildren that live in various states.
In late 1991 in Cleveland, Ohio, Pamela and Michael discovered the truth of salvation while reading the Bible in search of answers to the life issues they were experiencing. It was the Words of the Bible that taught us of our need for a personal Savior. They understood and accepted the fact that they were lost on their way to Hell and needed Someone to save them. It was through this personal Bible study with her husband that she accepted Jesus as her Savior and was instantly saved from certain death and redirected on the path from Hell to Heaven. You can know her Savior too, read about how here: Every Day Savior. With no one to guide them, they relied on the Holy Spirit to help them learn what the Bible taught about salvation and life issues. They found that when they did what the Bible said when dealing with life issues, it worked without fail. This inspired them to want to learn more and grow in their faith. The Lord called them to begin providing Christ-centered counseling, discipleship, and educational outreaches in 2001.
Perhaps you need an editor or a writer or even help typing your manuscript. Or maybe you need help getting your book published. Here are some things to consider as to why you should partner with us:
- We are experienced, published writers, editors, proofreaders, content and social media managers
- We have extensive experience in information technology service and solutions
- We are self-motivated and highly reliable
- We are proactive with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, adept in working with different personalities as well as working on my own initiatives
- We are critical and analytical thinkers who pay close attention to detail, work well under deadline pressures regularly meeting or exceeding project goals
- We are disciplined virtual workers from home
- You need our skills and talent to make your written words shine
- We do all this so that God gets the glory. Jesus died on the cross, was buried and rose from the dead according the Scriptures. He did this for us — He did this for you. Therefore our reasonable service to Him is to use Christ-centered Biblical principles as the foundation for everything we do at Christianity Every Day.
Check out these pages for more details on our professional services:
Blessings to you!
Christianity Every Day
5901 Wyoming Blvd. NE, #J-123
Albuquerque, NM 87109
Fill in the form below and I will get back with you very soon: