I have been so encouraged by the progress and popularity The American Bible Challenge on the GSN*. I knew when I agreed to review it that it would be a smashing success! I recently received an update from Grace Hill Media on the continued reviews and amazing achievements the show has made.
I was dismayed that the show was not mainstreamed into the major networks rather than being on the GSN pay channel but I am happy to report that our Bible continues to be the star of other media as well. Did you know that THE AMERICAN BIBLE CHALLENGE GAME is now available for iPhone, iPad, Android and Facebook? And even better news — IT IS FREE!
I have downloaded it to my Android tablet and I am loving it! It is challenging and I especially love how it keeps you wanting to come back for more. Grace Hill Media says:
“The free game — featuring several levels of increasingly challenging Bible trivia questions — is an exciting extension of the network’s new hit original series. The game has already attracted over 200,000 users, with over 2 million gameplays and currently ranks as the #1 bible trivia game and among the top 10 free trivia games on the iPhone. “
You can download your FREE app from: http://gsntv.com/bible-games. With the app players can:
- Play seamlessly across multiple platforms (Facebook/iOS smartphones or tablets and Android)
- Enjoy a variety of trivia challenges—multiple choice, fill-in-the-blank, picture scramble and more—spanning the entire Bible
- Unlock new rounds and new levels of increasingly challenging questions
- Earn extra points by completing rounds quickly
- Check the leader boards to compare scores with friends
- Share scores and challenge friends on Facebook
- Learn from incorrect answers via the “Bible Study” feature powered by American Bible Society
- View exclusive content provided by American Bible Society
- Watch episode recaps of THE AMERICAN BIBLE CHALLENGE
- Learn more about contestants and their charities
- Play anonymously on the app without logging on
You should download it if you are able. You will be surprised at how it will sharpen your skills about our beloved Word of God.
And don’t forget:
THE AMERICAN BIBLE CHALLENGE airs weekly on the GSN … Thursdays at 8 pm ET/PT
Interested in reading more about what Pamela Rose has written about The American Bible Challenge?
Take a look at these articles:
* GSN is a multimedia entertainment company that offers original and classic game programming and competitive entertainment via its 75-million subscriber television network and online game sites. GSN’s cross-platform content gives game lovers the opportunity to win cash and prizes, whether through GSN’s popular TV game shows or through GSN Digital’s free casual games, mobile and social games, and cash competitions. GSN is distributed throughout the U.S., Caribbean and Canada by all major cable operators, satellite providers and telcos. GSN and its subsidiary, WorldWinner.com, Inc., are owned by DIRECTV and Sony Pictures Entertainment. For further information, please visit www.gsntv.com.
I was granted exclusive rights to view this production as a member of the press working with the Christian organization Grace Hill Media. Sometimes I am allowed to obtain free sneak peaks and access to some of the behind the scenes action or I may have received a free copy of product as part of this review or announcement. I was not required to write a positive review nor was I compensated in any other way. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with FTC Regulations. Click here to see my full disclosure policy.