This is a 5 Minute Friday post. Today’s subject is “Together”
1. Write for 5 minutes flat – no editing, no over thinking, no backtracking
2. Link back here and invite others to join in.
3. Please visit the person who linked up before you & encourage them in their comments.
OK, are you ready?
My husband and I have been together for what seems like a life time. We met when we were teenagers and after quite a few years apart we were reunited.
Tomorrow is our wedding anniversary and we have a special date planned. Lately I have been thinking about all the things we have done together, here are a few:
- Together have moved from home to home at least eleven times in 22 years — I am not counting the office moves. These moves included the states of Ohio, Florida, Utah, California, Minnesota, back to Ohio and New Mexico.
- Together we have gained and lost weight.
- Together we home schooled some of our children
- Together we have watched our children grow into adults
- Together we have shared in the joy of the birth of our children’s children
- Together we have served in ministry — in church pastorates and Christian schools
- Together we have built web sites
- Together we have cooked and cleaned
- Together we have Biblically counseled countless folks
- Together we have seen both of our Dads leave this planet to be with the Lord
- Together we have laughed and we have cried
But most important of all TOGETHER we have come to know Jesus Christ as our personal Saviour. Do you know Jesus? Meet my Saviour .