By Candi Allen
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. ~ Colossians 3:17
I am so blessed!
- Four healthy, happy kids,
- energy to do housework,
- housework to do,
- dirty laundry piled up from an active little boy and athletic husband,
- a house with windows that open and a fan to enjoy this gorgeous day,
- food to cook for supper,
- a hard working husband who provides all we need and more,
- technology to talk to my momma from far away,
- and my God who loves me (ME??) enough to give grace for every single second of my life.
Yeah, it has been one of those “I-am-selfish-want-to-complain-about-every-little-thing-or-beat-myself-up-about-it” kind of days. So sorry for the brag list, but I needed to stop and focus on the stuff that matters … cuz I am just too blessed to waste time focusing on anything else!
About this Guest Writer:
Candi Allen is a fine Christian lady and a talented writer. She is married and has several children. Even though staying home with the children is a full-time job she still finds time to be active in ministry in her local church. Candi is especially dear to the heart of Pamela Rose because she is Pamela’s daughter.
Photo credit: photobucket/theresass